We have had a lot of new additions in the past few months, I am just too lazy to ever actually upload the photos from the camera to the computer...its so hard to plug in that cord...but I finally did it. And yes, there were pictures from 2008 still on the camera.
I'll start with my favorite purchase, we bought a new TV, or really I should just say we bought a TV. We have been TV-less for most of our marriage, and thanks to my big bro saying to Hoss, "If you don't buy one before the baby comes, you never will", we are the proud owners of a 47" Sony blah blah HDTV blah blah 12o hz blah blah stuff I don't know blah blah. We didn't spring for cable, but my techno savvy husband just hooks it to the laptop and we've got cyperspace in HD and larger than life.
The other two purchases are a real toss up for Hoss as far as his favorite. We upgraded one of our midget (can I still say that on the web without getting sued?) only room for 1 cheek toilets to an environmentally friendly use only what you need, low water flow, with #1 and #2 flush option, elongated bowl and Hoss's ever coveted comfort height so his legs don't fall asleep while doing his bsniss all for 107$ + tax! Too bad it was CO tax, but love SAMS Club.
And last but not least, Hoss finally got the real mans mans work truck he has been dreaming about, one that he actually looks like a normal sized person when driving kind of truck, just so he could haul all these sorts of purchases.

Unfortunately with my mush brain and his head full of things like biochem and pathology and studying for his board exam, we forgot to actually drive the truck, that we purchased first, to the store when we bought these truck worthy items. It works well as a receptacle for our discarded soda cups though. Who's the smartest? Safe to say it isn't us.






















9 witticisms:
Hoss isn't the smartest man in the world? Does he know this? In his defense his brain has been crowded lately. And your defense, pregnancy makes everything harder.
I'll refrain from commenting on Hoss's intelligence until after he takes the boards. :)
Nice truck...go haul some big stuff!
never tell people you have a truck! are you trying to get on they "hey we are moving and need someone with a truck? list"
now everybody knows
Oh I agree about that list...that's why we haven't bought a truck yet. Yeah, that's it.
All very smart purchases! Nice going, mom and dad!
the tv sounds great...and yes if you purchase an IR unit you can actually keep the tv hooked up to the computer and if you go to www.newegg.com you can buy a wireless keyboard/mouse combo so you can sit on the couch and surf the internet...
Plus, you can add all your disney movies to a hard drive and then your kids will never scratch your dvd's...its the greatest...
enjoy!! we love our setup...i'm sure you will...
every man has got to have a truck...i love mine and not sure what I would do if we only had a car...
Enjoy the presents and new items...
hey hey sarah...so i saw you on jason's blog...hope you don't mind! :) It looks like you are doing well...you should put a closer pic of you and your hubby on!! :)
We miss you guys. I am trying to make a trip to Cheyenne in a couple weeks. Maybe we can get together?
Great read thank youu
Post a Comment