Well life is good, got into dental school and got WICHE support (Wyoming money), but got a terrible, horrible, leeches on your eyes, disgusting email.......I have to buy a mac computer for school. Of course I'm already thinking of way of getting out, but the pickings are slim, the school basically says you have to have one. Of course they don't mention how long, I know of plenty mac books that fail in the first three months. Of course there is upsides to owning a mac, I get to be cool, I can act like I know something about computers, my artistic abilities will triple, I can now freely join the religious Macinism movement and blindly follow anyone who wears a black turtle-neck, win computer arguments by saying, "it's prettier", I won't have problems finding hardware because there isn't any, I won't be so confused by all the buttons on a mouse, I get to watch a really cool colored pinwheel instead of some lame hour glass, I get to pay more for the same OEM crap that is in those vastly inferior PCs, and best of all (actually this is plus) Lapple and I will have something to talk about.
Well any way, enough of that, this is my first "Hoss Tech News" blog. So I thought I would list all of the sites I visit every day. I promise if you read everything on these sites every day, some of you will become almost as smart as me......well of course most of it is genetic so most of you are out of luck ;-} (gosh I never new I was so pretentious and snotty, blogging really brings out my positives)
Hardocp.com
Overclockers.com
Tomshardware.com (piles and piles of stuff here, catch up and read a years worth)
Newegg.com (constantly reviewing new products and prices)
Pricewatch.com
AMD.com
Intel.com
And some others, but I get to most of these everyday. They help to feed my tech hunger.
Link of the day:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-9969909-37.html
(it's a classic Apple hardware development, break as many patents as possible and pay for it later)
5 years ago




















1 witticisms:
hoss king of tech-ness. Darth wont turn on, but the stand by light is on. whats wrong with it? when i say wont turn on i mean nothing no beeps not flashing lights on the Mother board. chau
Post a Comment