Just to be clear, we haven't dropped off the face of the earth, we are still alive, and we do still want to be friends with everyone we haven't seen or talked to in months (this is not actually true, I don't really care, and who actually has time to be friends with everyone? H)! It's only taken me months to find the time to figure out how to create a blog (I would have rather that Rose never found out how, H). I have tried before, and failed, but all of a sudden I have some free time ((If this is true, she ought to find something useful to do!!H) Isn't he dreamy? R:), so it finally begins. Here's what we have been up to:
- Rose graduated with her B.S. in Speech Language and Hearing Science in May, 2006
- Rose started graduate school in August, 2006
- We put the "love shack" (i.e., our trailer) up for sale in November, 2006
- We aren't really sure what else happened between May, 2006 and May, 2007
- Hoss graduated with his B.S. in Zoology-Physiology in May, 2007 (useless, H)
- Trailer still up for sale, November, 2007
- 75 pages later, Rose defended her thesis in December, 2007
- We moved to St. Louis, MO, for Rose's first 3 month practicum in January, 2008
- We sold our trailer on a rent-to-own contract in April, 2008
- We moved to San Diego, CA, for Rose's last 3 month practicum in April, 2008
- Rose graduated with her M.S. in Speech Language Pathology in May, 2008
- Hoss was accepted to University of Colorado School of Dentistry in May, 2008
- The buyers of the trailer reneged on the deal (Not true, they simply released the contract with a 1500 dollar fee! H) and so the trailer is now for sale, again, as of June, 2008. Any buyers out there?
- We are currently residing in San Diego, CA, and moving to Denver, CO, in August, 2008
- Hoss starts Dental school in August, 2008 (I now have purpose in life, H)
- Rose needs to find a job by September, 2008
I would like to blame milE for creating a blog and making it so interesting to Rose, she has spent many, many hours reading, which translates into several hours of "come and look at lil-mil", "you need to read today's blog", etc... etc... etc... (This is a slight over statement! R). So here is a big thank you (small bag of poop is presented)!! I guess I should blame some of it on Lapple, he seems to add to the blog chaos, H.





















5 witticisms:
realy a word verification. i always mess those up. thats a big bumber about the trailer mess. wellcome to the blogdom.
-A
Yay! Good to see you guys!
Hey Congrats on moving to Denver and getting into Dental school. Sounds like life is good for you guys. We too have a blog but I (em) am the one who posts. Check it out sometime. Daryl has a nasty finger, he got part of it cut off. Good to see you guys on here.
Ok, the nasty finger comment just made me spit part of my breakfast out through my nose!
YAY FOR BLOGS! And thanks for the small bag of poop. Li'l Mil can play with it in your room the next time we see you.
I expect you to post at least twice a week. How else will I stay entertained??
So glad you sent your blog abode location! I was excited - so now you can link to some of Hoss's kindred. And I instantly recognize Rose's intelligence and Hoss's wit - you don't really have to leave your initials. I've lived with you know who for toooooo long! Love to both of you - One of your Aunties!
Post a Comment