Oh right, we used to take down drug lords together!
So Hoss & I were out shopping this afternoon and to say the least, we learned some interesting facts about meth. What did we learn you ask? Well, meth trafficking is ever increasing in Wyoming. We have larger quantites coming in less frequently around the state and smaller quantities coming into Cheytown, but more frequently. So who shared this information with us? Well, only Hoss's good friend, Bob Olive! Let me give you the play-by-play.
Man in his mid 40's stops Hoss in store aisle and says: Hey, hows it going?
Hoss: Good, how are you?
Man: Good, things are good.
Hoss: What are you doing these days?
Man: Oh, still prosecuting meth cases (glances at Rose).
Hoss: Oh yeah, is it getting to be more of a problem?
Man: (this is where we got our meth lesson).
Rose: Ah, I'm Rose by the way, Hoss's wife.
Man: Oh Hi, I'm Bob Olive.
Rose: Nice to meet you (shake hands), Hoss sometimes forgets to introduce me.
Man: Yeah, that's just a man thing (Why is that a man thing?).
Rose: (laugh laugh)
Man: (to Hoss) So what are you doing these days?
Hoss: Well, I actually started dental school this week down in Denver.
Man: Wow, no kidding.
Hoss: Yeah, we figured we would try it out and see how things go.
Man: Wow, from prosecuting meth cases to dental school. That is quite a career change.
Hoss: Uh-huh (What the heck is this guy talking about?)
Man: Well it was good to see you.
Hoss: You too.
Rose: Nice to meet you.
Man: Likewise.
Hoss: We'll talk to you later.
Man: Bye.
Hoss: Bye.
Hoss and Rose walk away.
Hoss: I didn't introduce you because I have no idea who that guy is.
Rose: (Can't stop laughing long enough to say anything)
Hoss: See, I can even fake being social!
Rose: (still laughing) You're sure you didn't used to be a lawyer?
Hoss: That is the worst case of mistaken identity I have ever had.
Can anyone picture Hoss in a courtroom, wearing a power suit, cross examining a drug dealer? I think I would rather him stick to putting in gold caps or diamonds studs on their front teeth. Lets leave the courtroom to Bob Olive.
5 years ago




















4 witticisms:
It's really too bad you didn't tell him that Rose was a recovering meth head and that's how you met.
That is freaking hilarious!!
I want to know how Hoss started breaking down on meth cases? How funny.
It is all coming together now...
LOL that is too funny!!! I'm impresses though, thats defiantly meth addict material;)
Post a Comment