Therapist: Rosarita*
Patient: Penny (85 yrs old)
R: Hey Penny, what do you have hiding under your shirt? (large bulge in the right tummy/hip area)
P: What do you mean?
R: Don't you have a pocket for your tissues? (pat-pat)
P: That's my breast.
R: Whoops, I didn't realize you weren't wearing a brazier
P: Sweetie, I quit wearing those years ago.
R: Sorry, I didn't mean to, ah, grope you. (Hmm, don't really know what to do now) How do you feel about going to therapy with me now?
*names have been changed to protect the innocent
5 years ago




















9 witticisms:
Oh sigh...that is great!
i remember doing a retail display at the rock springs walmart a couple years back and saw a lady there that from behind had the largest hips i've ever seen...i couldn't believe it...
Then she turned around and it was her boops hanging at her side...sad very sad...
Hilarious! Nice one Rosarita!
that will make you think twice about patting old people down.
Made me laugh out loud...thanks.
(Hey I commented...did you delete? Or did I not hit the "post" button correctly? Probably. If you deleted, go ahead and knock this off...if not, thanks for letting it live on.)
I just wanted to say that I wasn't aware of the fact that your "feel your boobies" button actually applied to other people. And that I'm not sure I can continue supporting a blog that condones getting to 2nd base with a poor, defenseless elderly woman.
5 more weeks!
Well, believe it or not I had to watch a video about elder abuse today in order to get my paycheck...so did everyone else, but I felt like it was a requirement especially for my benefit.
Hey! Just saw your comment on the kevin and jeannie blog to invite you guys. I'm glad that you want to see what's going on with us! Hope you don't mind us parusing your blog as well.
I'm smiling...and understanding...gald you're still enjoying the SNF!
Post a Comment