We are enjoying a busy life in Denver, CO. Hoss is a 3rd year dental student and Rose is a Speech Pathologist workin' with little kiddos 100 miles from home. The commute is a drag but the grandparents Mil love providing room and board for me and Mini B 2 days and nights a week. Mini B is our gorgeous 1year old daughter who came into our life on 11-20-09.
8 witticisms:
I saw this on TV the other night on some channel and I laughed pretty hard.
Poor kiddo! I love it!
And no, it won't be for forever.
I love this video! It kills me. It was the most-viewed viral video last week, did you know?
Long live YouTube! And parents willing to post awesome videos of their kids purely for entertainment.
I think we watched this video 3 times! Poor kid. I remember I use to love getting the laughing gas!
poor kid...wow...i guess its a good reminder to take your family to the dentist...
For some reason I've never been really into Doctors/Dentists...my kids haven't been to the Dentist yet...I haven't been in probably 6 years...crazy...
I guess we should go...thanks for the reminder...
i could use some of his "real life" to get me through the day.
Oh I LOVE this video, it sadly cracks me up everytime, but I do feel bad for him, he seems so stressed out by how he's feeling.
Ha! Hilarious.
Post a Comment