Arly May: What is this? (Holds up a piece of French toast)
Rosie: Thats French toast
Arly May: I'm no dummy, but there's nothing French about this, its just toast! (throws the FRENCH toast on the table)
Rosie: Well, you have to put syrup and butter on it, then it will taste French.
Arly May: Are you calling me a liar? Taste it, and you'll know, it isn't French.
Rosie: No thank you, I can't eat your food.
Arly May: You people are crazy, thinking I am going to eat that stuff, plain old toast, who do you think you are calling it French. I know French and that isn't it.
Rosie: Could I get you some fried eggs and toast?
Arly May: That sounds good, I'll eat that.
Ahh, Dementia
4 years ago




















6 witticisms:
you should have picked up the toast and made it talk with a french accent... you know how you are so good at accents:)
Hey Sarah Rose! I just round your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great!
*found not round! Typing with a baby on my lap!
I wonder what her French toast tastes like? I'm just glad this story didn't involve you getting to 2nd base again :) HAHAHAA. And hey, work is rarely boring over there, huh? I'm going to keep a copy of all these stories so I can drive people crazy when I'm old and insane.
Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad to hear other peoples' opinions about it - especially educated ones.
Thanks for thhis blog post
Post a Comment