Bobaliscious: What day is it?
Rosie: May 5th
Bobaliscious: Hmm, May 5th.
Rosie: Hey Bob, what day is it? (Because this is what I do, ask people with dementia to tell me what day it is every time I see them because I want them to be oriented, but does it really matter? NO. The best is when they say, why do you keep asking me that, there is a calendar right over there.)
Bobaliscious: What, do you think I am that senile that I don't even know what day it is!? It's Wednesday! (actually, it's Tuesday)
Rosie: Hey Bob, did you know it is Cinco de Mayo
Bobaliscious: Cinco de Mayo? Well it's a big day for the Chicanos! And a big day for the Mexicans! I'll tell you what a real holiday is, St. Patrick's Day, now that's a big day for the Irish. We have a big parade, and I'm telling you it's the best party you ever saw.
Rosie: I bet it is. Hey, Bob, what day is it?
Bobaliscious: Wednesday.
4 years ago




















3 witticisms:
I love these stories....
I should learn not to read these whilst eating my cereal, as it burns when it comes out my nose and scratches when it gets stuck in my throat from laughing.
I have no words. I just want to meet these people. Also, your word verification is "fornho."
Ha! Your job sounds like it has a lot of fun moments.
Post a Comment