Preview... after nearly 5 years of failed production...
Man: You carry my seed within you.
Woman: Mm-uh.
Man: Let me gaze upon my work.
Woman: Wonderful job.
Man (to seed): You better be a boy.
Scene from Alien, no wait, scene from our life.
Coming 11-10-09
4 years ago




















9 witticisms:
Nano told me it's gonna be a girl.
We're so excited for you!!
And for us, because our kids will have about 6 months to terrorize YOUR kid before the tables turn and our kids become terrorized for the rest of their lives. Thanks for giving us a head start, little as it may be :)
SWEET! Congratulations guys! I said the same thing to Avery ("you better be a boy"). She didn't listen very well, but we didn't end up minding.
congrats! what's the secret? we've been rubbing elbows for years, yet nothing seems to work? hope all is well.
that's awesome! Congrats...we are due w/ our 3rd on 11/6/09...hopefully its a great month for deliveries...
YAY! YAY! YAY! Rose, I love ya!
Yay!!!!!!!! Congrats. We are so excited for you to have a baby!
Okay so I so this post when it was first posted I thought it was some weird post that you had to see the movie to get, cause I didn't get a darn bit of it. So I disregarded it. Then I hear you are expecting from Sarah and then find out that you psted it then I thought that is weird I get updates when friends do it and it has been forever since they updated, turns out really I am just a tard. But so excited for you guys, can't wait to see what you are having and really I would love to see what alittle Hoss would look like. Congrats, we wish you the best of luck cause that is all parenting is. J/K
What a funny way to tell us all your news...very silly! I'm super excited for ya!
Congratulations!!
I am really excited for you guys. I just know you guys will be awesome parents.
Okay, and this might seem stalker-like since we have only met twice for a total of 15 minutes, but I really like you, Rose. I am so happy Jason found you - you really seem perfect for him. Keep him in line.
Take care.
Post a Comment