STILL A FETUS!
Yep, one day past the due date and no sign of baby. I must give kudos to MiniB for obedience. Hoss's first act as a father was to sternly tell MiniB not to come before Thursday at 3pm due to Daddy having an exam at 1pm.
I am doing just fine, and must admit I have loved being pregnant and I am going to miss it. Especially the little feet poking out the side of my stomach!
My pregnancy in 10 tips/bits o' info in no particular order.
1. I worked all the way up to 9 months and am sooo happy to officially be on maternity leave.
2. Face it, it is hard as a woman to pee in a cup anyway, but prit' near impossible when pregnant. Yes, I have peed on my hand.
3. Avoid "the waddle" as long as possible. Thanks to working along side Physical Therapists every day the waddle only creeps in when I really have to pee (every 6 minutes) or when I am really full (every time I eat). But, no back pain!
4. No 1. and really only pregnancy complaint from me is DRY FEET! This kid is going to be wrinkly because there is definitely no moisture left in my feet.
5. Got my hair done last week. I figure when my stomach looks like a deflated balloon, at least my hair will look good.
6. Painted every room in my house, some more than once.
7. Stretch mark cream is a billion dollar bogus industry.
8. Craigslist is the best place for affordable nearly new baby gear. Apparently most people in Denver only have one kid.
9. My house is cleaner than it has ever been, even in places no one ever sees.
10. I have finished all of my Christmas shopping!
P.S. I am trying to get a 40 week pregnant pic, but something goes horribly wrong with every attempt!
4 years ago




















6 witticisms:
Good tips. How about your cellphone camera? We know you have a webcamera. We know what you look like prego but you will forget and miniB will want some memory. Come on Hoss.
Any second now, eh? Glad you are having a good pregnancy. I liked mine, too.
Aves' due date was the 27th. I worked up until the 13th and thought I would have some time to just chill like a whale on the couch. She came on the 15th. :) Worked out well though.
good luck w/ delivery...
my wife was done at 39 weeks and was like get this baby out... :)
I am exited for you! I really loved my first pregnancy too. It is so fun! My third was a little less comfortable.
1. I bet you are! You deserve a little rest!
2. Amen, sister.
3. YES! I HATE THE WADDLE! I caught myself doing it a lot there at the end and avoided it at all cost! So glad you have no back pain!
4. Never had the dry feet, but I think you deserve a pedicure!
5. Heck yeah.
6. You are amazing.
7. I KNOW! Stupid stretch mark lies.
8. Yes, ma'am.
9. Love nesting...it does contribute to a lovely house.
10. You are amazing, again.
I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE!
I am still checking daily to see if anything has happened yet. Keep us posted! Miss you guys!
How 'bout now? Baby yet? How 'bout now? No? Now?? Seriously, MiniB! Get on the ball here!!
Now?
How 'bout now???
Come on, you're killing me!!
Now?
Now??
Post a Comment