Thursday, February 11, 2010

White Coats

Well Hoss is back to the grind of school. He had his white coat ceremony where he and his fellows agreed to follow the Dental Code of Ethics, which makes me laugh a bit, I just think you would have to try really hard to be unethical with teeth, but what do I know.

Proud Wifey and Daughter

I was a little worried about MiniB, she had her first round of shots right before the ceremony, but she was great and just watched the whole time. (Thanks Jaelynne for the tip to dose with Tylenol before going to the pediatrician!) For the record, her ears don't stick out at all, it's all my fault for putting a headband on her.


I didn't realize how well we coordinated our outfits until I saw this picture, all the way down to Hoss's tie!

This was the first and probably last time Hoss will wear his white coat. They have to wear scrubs in clinic and don't even get to wear the coats. Good thing the school paid for them, no wait, pretty sure we paid for the coat with tuition. Great investment. Thanks CU.

17 months down 27 months to go!

6 witticisms:

Anonymous said...

Uber cute.

Idea-I am driving home in April...can I meet Hoss and MiniB? That would be delightful!

lovess.
congrats!

Maggie said...

I love you guys! We miss you so much. When do you think we will get to see you guys again? You are beautiful Sarah!

Bobbi said...

Great picture! (It is fun for me to see all the Beddes' thanks for posting pics of everyone) I say be thankful about not ever wearing the white coat, washing them and then IRONING them is no fun. But I hate ironing. Congrats to Jason for the ceremony though!

Mandi said...

About the whole white coat of ethics.. you have noo ideas.. there are SOOOO many sleeze bag dentists out there.. trust me I know, I think i've even worked for a few.. lol

Em said...

Love the picture of you guys

jmw said...

I, too, can vouch for there being questionable ethics in the field of dentistry! Thank goodness one more honest person will be joining the ranks. sheesh!