Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who says we need money to live?

I went back to work today. Tears were shed. They were mine. MiniB was perfect, as always.

9 witticisms:

AMiller said...

I feel ya. I did that for many years. Now I want to go back - go figure.

Milmonster said...

That was one of the hardest things I have done in my entire life. Just know that its not forever and enjoy the time you do have at home. We love you!

The Little's said...

We all do it...this is just ONE of the many time when your children will make you cry. You should have seen me when I took my boy to preschool for the first time. I was a wreck.

Maggie said...

How sad! We are all thinking about you and praying for you. I can not imagine what you felt! I miss Vaughn when he is sleeping down the hall or when I go to a movie without him. Still, you are a fabulous mom and you take such good care of your family which will pay off (more than financially) in the long run. Miss you guys!

em said...

Wow, I never knew you were such a softie :)

Sarah B. said...

I can totally relate. I cried every morning for nine months while I worked and Hubby stayed home with Spunky. You are not alone! Love you!

Em said...

I can't imagine how hard it is for ya to leave your babe. I hope it gets easier for you some way or another.

The Highland Hill's said...

oh man...this is one of the main reasons I built my business faster than normal...I wanted to stay home w/ my wife and kids...

Now its "when can we get these kids out of our hair so we can go on a date?"...

Have fun and don't blink as the song says...cause they grow up way too fast...

jmw said...

awww... I think I would react the same exact way!!