3 months of project-ing and all for MiniB. Rest assured, most of "my" projects came from a head other than mine so I tried to give credit where it was due. Also, I don't know why it is so hard to take the memory card out of my camera and put it in the card reader, but it is. Does anyone else have that problem? Anyway to my scores of, or few readers, these are the pictures all at once!
Here is MiniB's crib mobile. Of which the only part that was not 100% my idea is the use of a cross stitch ring wrapped in ribbon to hang the, ah, stuff?? I realize it is hung from a fan blade, I have to get a hook for the ceiling still.
One-of-a-Kind burp cloths. There are so many burp cloth tutorials out there, I really felt like mine were mine, so credit goes to me, well and my super awesome SIL because I think they most closely resemble hers from a few years back, I just don't have pictures to prove it. So I guess I can have at least some of the credit.
My favorite, the patch-work curtain tie backs. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted but wasn't sure how to make them appear in real life. So I searched and searched for a tutorial of sorts and I finally found something similar and unfortunately my computer shut down and did not save my tabs and I could never find it again. I created these beauties from my memory of reading through that never to be found again tutorial only once. Thank you to someone very creative!
And of course the Lovey's. I have seen these everywhere, first from my SIL of course. MiniB's are really simple, but if you really want to see some cool Minky-Ribbon creations check out my cousin's WOW creative wife!
My other awesome SIL taught me how to modpodge letters for MiniB's room, but since it says her name, which isn't really MiniB, you will just have to imagine those. Who invented modpodge anyway? I bet the LDS 20 something moms are single handedly responsible for making that person a fortune.
~~~~
Now, no post would be complete without an update on the one who started it all.
MiniB had a visit from her cousin, Rose, and she laid one on her before MiniB knew what was going on!

They were still friends anyway. MiniB got her Daddy's proportions. Super long torso and short legs. Notice she and Rose are nearly the same length from neck to waist. Our little troll.

Hoss calls this MiniB's "Hammer of Power". She loves this thing and it incites drool like never before. We have to change her shirt once she has her way with the hammer.

MiniB recently started sucking on her lower lip. Just one of the many cute things we think she does everyday. FYI-the new high pitched scream for no reason-not cute.





















7 witticisms:
I love love LOVE all your crafti-ness! The ties turned out PERFECT. How'd you get them all to line up so straight? That would never happen for me :)
And that little girl--I just want to munch on her. Can't wait til Saturday! Hoss can go have some pumpkin/cinnamon pancakes while I munch on MiniB.
Your creations are so great Rose. Love them! I'm going to have to copy your curtain ties!
MiniB and Rose were so cute together and I'm glad MiniB is tough enough to stand Rose poking her in the eye and kissing her all day:)
Oh, Hi Miss Crafty! I love it all!! I still need to send you a tutu-orial...or just the tutu...what color would you maybe want? ;)
She is getting sooo big and is SOO adorable!! I love pics! and i had no idea you were a craft girl! wow! you inspired me.. you have no idea how many different times i've gone to make something and am like how the heck i gonna find the time. You must of had a good baby that actually slept;) lucky.. Can't wait to see you guys in a little bit! xoxox
You are so cute and talented. It makes me miss you more! I hope you like The Help as much as I did!!
Such talent!!!! Your little girl is so gorgeous! Way to go!
Thanks for visiting AND following Little Miss Momma--and good luck in the contest! BTW--you are so so so darn talented and crafty! anytime you decide to put together a tutorial I would love to feature you *{smile}*
ashley
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment