MiniB was pretty upset when she found out February was over.

February marked MiniB's 3 month birthday! We celebrated with pizza-by-the-pound at BeauJo's. The extra thick crust was super yummy with honey drizzled all over it.

MiniB's PsuedoAuntie BoneJunior sent her the cutest hats that she crocheted especially for her. MiniB rocks the hats and Auntie Bone made her more in graduated sizes, it's like the gift that keeps on giving! MiniB can't wait to meet you, she would say thank you, but she doesn't know what that means. The hats are all perfect-Hoss is a big fan of the camo!

MiniB started smiling, just not at the camera. As soon as she sees it she gets this look on her face.
We're not so sure about this tummy time business.

Hoss is in the midst of hell-month of D-school which continues well into March, so MiniB has been keeping him company and helping him study. She is learning a lot too.

MiniB lets Dad take breaks sometimes, and this is the sort of thing that happens.
MiniB really misses Hoss when he has to go to school, so she likes to save his place for him while he is gone.

Onward March!




















9 witticisms:
Oh my goss Rose, I laughed at each picture MiniB is so cute and small with the greatest faces. Can't wait to see you guys today!
Laughing out loud at the tummy time expression!! Can't wait to see THAT in person. Also, I thought her shirt said "MiniB" in the first picture until I enlarged it.
She's too cute. So are the lovies!! Nicely done, lady! 14 days! (Unless I can't count...which might be perfectly accurate.)
Super cute post hilarious pictures, you guys are too fun.
Thanks for the pictures! Her tummy time expression was my favorite until I saw the one of her under the covers.
she's pretty cute...and way funny in your bed...or is that her new grown up bed?
Tummy time expression, now I know what Hoss would look like if I walked in on him during his potty time.
hee hee hee!
This post makes me miss you guys so much! I hope that you can plan a trip to see us after Hoss's school calms down a bit.
cute! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment