Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Caught Up...

...at least not yet, but we're getting there. On the docket for May 2010, Mini B turned 6 months on the 20th. I had specific instructions to call Hoss as soon as I left the pediatricians office after Mini B's 6 month appointment to update him on her STATS. The first question out of his mouth was, "Is she still tall?" Yup, our little plum is tall and skinny, landing in the 60th percentile for weight at 16lb 6oz, and in the 94th percentile for height at a very long 27 1/4 inches tall. She is still a good sleeper and when we visit my parents Uncle Zeek lets her nap in his bed.


For Mother's Day Hoss made me my favorite thing ever, Chicken Stuffed Croissants. They are flaky pastry heaven with a devilishly creamy mixture of chicken and cream cheese with Hoss's special blend of spices. I seriously ate 10 of these at least! Love it.

Mini B joined us for dinner.

For Memorial Day, at least I think that was the holiday, it is too long ago to be absolutely sure, we visited Hoss's family. MiniB had fun hanging out with her handsome cuz, Brady-man.

And Grandma B joined in their fun. She sent the rest of us to the movies so she could have them all to herself.

Hoss really wants a motorcycle.

I don't think this one quite did it for him.



In the month of May we also had a visit from the PhillyMils. Hoss was still in school so we went to visit him for lunch one day. Nano wanted to walk all the way to the car, like 4 blocks away because CU has no parking available for regular people. Good thing Li'l Mil and Grandma M were willing to keep pace with her. So stinkin' cute.

Hoss spent some quality time with Mini B and Li'l Mil reading The Tooth Book. Because we are all about teeth in our family. Seriously, 1 Dentist, 1 Pedodontist, 2 Hygienists, 3 in Dental school, soon to be 4. Could we get a Pharmacist, an Optometrist? Someone to care for all the rest of our 2 million parts?

I know this picture is blurry, but I had to post because the expressions are priceless. I don't know how I captured this moment, or what they were looking at, but its good for a laugh.

Coming attraction: June 2010.

4 witticisms:

Sarah said...

Justin and I both enjoyed the video, and I love that last picture. She's so cute.

Your comment about the old man on my blog made me laugh.

Em said...

The last picture is the best I love it.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't let Hoss on anything bigger. If my memory serves me, he totalled his cousin's bike a few years back and he was just taking it around the block! (BTW - cousin's mom was grateful!)

leslieandcolt.blogspot.com said...

Lol It's amazing Jason could ride that little thing! Looks like you had a blast in Philly too. I'm actually in Denver right now babysitting my nephew. I'll call you