...as always. Big news in April 2010, MiniB hit 5 months. She started laughing hysterically and we were lucky enough to digitally immortalize the moment.
My babysitter took a much deserved vacation (she watches MiniB, plus a 3 year old, has her own 2 year old, and 1 year old, and is 4 months pregnant) so Grandpa M came for a visit to watch MiniB while I went to work. She has toys, but I am pretty sure Grandpa's glasses were the only thing she played with all day.
She even got to stay in her pajamas all day. In fact, I am a little surprised Grandpa didn't stay in his pajamas all day. It was after this trip I noticed a drawer was ajar in our guest room and found that grandpa has claimed a drawer with a stash of weekend essentials. I was wondering why he never has a bag when he comes over.
We went to Laramie for Hoss's cousin's wedding and MiniB got to spend some quality time with Grandpa B too. Wait, are Grandpa and Grandpa wearing the same shirt? Close, kind of freaky. Grandpa B really was excited, he just never learned how to smile for pictures.
On the way home we stopped for the night at my parents and MiniB took a ride in the Sky Chair, she wasn't sure what to think at first, but after a while she kind of liked it.
At home, MiniB spends a lot of time chillin' out on her baby quilt made by her AuntieM. It's gorgeous, I know, she is sooo talented. MiniB 's Baby Legs stay on for about 5 seconds, she likes to use them like a pilates band. By months end MiniB started rolling over.
This is one of our favorite Sunday afternoon past times. Once, we all fell asleep on the living room floor. We put extra plush carpet in the living room because we live there most of the day, but I found out I am too old to sleep on the floor. I can't believe I just said that.
Still to come, May 2010.




















4 witticisms:
Hey, maybe I need a drawer in the bedroom!
pretty cute pictures...wow how they grow up so fast...
YESS! love the update pics. so cute.
I've been waiting for MONTHS for these updates!! Geez!
Also this: Not smiling for pictures? CLASSIC B-brothers trait. We have no pictures of my dad smiling. None.
Post a Comment