5 Years of MARRIAGE!
Feels like a lifetime, but it has been the best lifetime I have ever lived! I won't go into the deep down nitty gritty tell all of why my husband is the best, because well, I don't really care if anyone else thinks he is the best, but he sure rocks my world! I love him dearly and he knows I can't live without him and I certainly can't sleep without him!
After 5 years of marriage he still makes me laugh like this...
And he still kisses me like that!
You loved me first but I love you best!
Rose





















6 witticisms:
Happy Anniversary guys! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Hoss, take care of that wife of yours...she is great!
You guys are cute congrats on 5 years.
Congrats, you guys! Hey Rose, can I have your e-mail address? Are you on Goodreads?
Haaaaaaapppy anniversary! Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary. Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary! Haaaaaaaaaappy anniversary, haaaaaaappy anniversary, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy anniversary! HAAAAAAPY ANNIVERSARY!
That's really hard to type.
PS: your word verificationer is "ulusiat." Just thought that was cool.
Hey I miss your guts...Come visit us. PLEASE???
Happy Anniversary! 5 years is alot now days...not too many people can make it there...glad you're happy!
Post a Comment