Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wonderment

One of the many reasons why I love my husband.

We are sitting on the couch watching a movie and eating ice cream, Hoss's favorite, cookie dough, and mine, double fudge brownie.

Hoss: Could we take the cookie dough out and bake it?
Rose: You're cute.

8 witticisms:

em said...

As opposed to my hub, who would probably say, "You shouldn't eat that after 8 PM." :)

Mmmmm...can you combine those flavors? Double fudge brownie cookie dough?

Milmonster said...

Your hub is almost as cute as my baby!

The Little's said...

If you ever DO combine the icecreams, can I come over? And then, when I get there, we'll bake them together! Whew...now I'm hungry.

Milmonster said...

i bet you could cook it

Maggie said...

I bet you can't cook it because they probably leave out eggs so that it is safe to eat raw. Let us know if you try it. When is your due date again? Would you be willing to look at a table for us from Craig's List?

Mark and Jaelynne said...

haha that is funny, mark actually baked the dough once, it doesn't work in case he didn't try it. It just made greasy hot cookie dough

Sarah B. said...

That is it. I'm going to try it...I'll let you know.

Maggie said...

OK, you don't have to look at the table. Just email me so I know whats going on with you guys...
maggers88@hotmail.com