Alright everyone knows I do a little gaming, so I thought I would let you know of one of my favorites, Settlers of Catan (settlers for short), but what most don't know is I much prefer to play the Cities and Knights expansion to the game. Simply put settlers is about a forth as fun. So I'm promoting an upgrade to those I play with, LEARN TO PLAY KNIGHTS. Of course I wouldn't let you just hang, I'm going to help you learn.
Everyone reading this will go Immediately to http://games.asobrain.com/ and make a user (upper left corner, click register). Sign up is free, no email messages, etc... it's simply your gaming name. Now click play, lots of games come up, you want Xplorer (code name for Settlers). Ranking C&K is cities and knights and Ranking Basic is plain old boring Settlers. Click on Ranking C&K, if nothing comes up but a blank screen, download and install Java run time environment (google java). Next join a game in the "waiting for players" section or "create game", you will want to join or create a game with the following titles, default island, default expansion, default official island. The other ones are fun, but you should join those after you get the hang of Cities and Knights.
Anyway let me know how it goes, and remember you should do this right away, once you learn, cities and knights takes no longer to play and adds so much to Settlers.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Hoss Games
Posted by Hoss.Rose.MiniB at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















0 witticisms:
Post a Comment