Yes, Hoss looks like a football player, but he is more of a ping pong kind of guy. His fellow classmates tried to recruit him for the line on the DS1 intramural flag football team last fall, but to no avail. As you can see, their persuasive antics were a little more effective this year.
And the DS2 season begins...

Hoss blocking for one of his BF's (can you say BF when talking about guys?).
Now I get to watch my Hoss play football every Saturday for the next 9 weeks. Wait a sec, I am having a baby in 9 weeks! Crap!
Now I get to watch my Hoss play football every Saturday for the next 9 weeks. Wait a sec, I am having a baby in 9 weeks! Crap!





















9 witticisms:
See, this is great practice for him to catch the baby in a tight, secure basket hold as it shotguns forth from your loins!
Unless he's in the middle of the championship game, in which case I guess the doc will just have to do it.
PS: your word verification is "gattica." You get cool words :) Also appropriate words.
How fun - I remember coaches begging him to play on the high school team. He didn't care to. I also seem to remember some sort of a bribe from his grandpa if he played. I guess those dental school guys are more persuasive.
How are those bleachers (or probably picnic chairs) for your prego body? Welcome to the weeks of non-stop pain in weird places. Best of luck with everything.
I would not want to play football with Hoss, or ping pong for that matter.
Yes, remind me never to be in his way. Ever. Never ever.
He know he actually looks like he plays football blocking that guy. Sarah when are you going to post some pictures of your baby bump and about your pregnancy? I am dying to see what you look like with a baby bump.
good for hoss. i completely support football playing in all it's forms. great way for him to take out his dental school frustrations. hope you guys are doing well. good luck with the last weeks of pregnancy. be good.
I miss you! How has BH been? I hope no more dizzy spells in the dining room ;) Will you and your hubby be able to make it to my BBQ? I sent you an evite last week regarding it...I hope you can make it, I would love to see you!!
Holy 9 weeks! Well, at least you have something to keep you busy!
So it looks like Hoss isn't wearing cleats those elvish feet of his probably don't even leave footprints either.
Post a Comment